Student collaboration within SSML Carlo Bo services
Students may collaborate on a part-time basis with the Institute’s offices. Selection takes place according to the procedures indicated in the annually published call for applications. Collaborations have a total duration of no more than 150 hours.
Students regularly enrolled in the three-year degree course in Linguistic Mediation Sciences may be admitted to the list for part-time activities.
The activities for which collaboration is envisaged are as follows:
- support for the Institute’s library system;
- assistance in teaching and language laboratories, computer and multimedia classrooms;
- collaboration in orientation projects, tutoring and activities aimed to promote the educational offer;
- collaboration in student reception and assistance services also for teachers and delegates within the framework of national and international exchange programmes;
- assistance for disabled students.