The Executive Master’s Course is open to students with a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in: Linguistic Mediation Sciences (L-12), Comparative Languages and Cultures (L-11), Foreign Languages and Literatures, Modern European and American Languages and Literatures (LM-37), Modern Languages for Communication and Cooperation (LM-38), or students coming from the Faculty of Humanities and Philosophy provided that they have a C1 English level according to CEFR. Language skills will be assessed during an interview aimed to confirm candidates’ aptitude for attending the course. In the event that during the interview two or more candidates are considered as being of equal merit, preference will be given to the candidate with more in-depth language skills in two or more foreign languages.
Fees: €4,000 + €16 (tax stamp)
(First instalment: €2,500 at the time of enrollment after CV has been submitted; second instalment: €1,500 in April 2024).
Minimum number of applicants for the Master activation: 15
Why you should attend this Master at SSML Carlo Bo:
Studying for this Executive Master’s in Audiovisual Translation, Dialogue Adaptation and Audio Description at SSML Carlo Bo offers a unique opportunity to develop highly specialised skills in a growing sector. Why the Master is a plus:
- Academic excellence: SSML Carlo Bo has long tradition of excellence and this Master’s programme offers high-quality education supervised by experts in the sector.
- Practical experience: practical training and exercises will allow you to directly put into practice what you have learnt in the classroom
- Contact with industry experts: You will interact with experienced professionals in the field, learning from those who are active in the field
- A certificate recognised: you will receive a certificate of attendance that will enhance your CV and increase your career opportunities
- Networks: you will have the opportunity to create valuable networks in the world of multimedia adaptation
Want to learn more? Sign up for the Open Day
Request information and register for the next Open Days to find out more about the Executive Master’s Course in Audiovisual Translation, Dialogue Adaptation and Audio Description at the Higher Education Institute SSML Carlo Bo.
Dates of the preliminary assessment interviews:
The next dates will be communicated to the candidates by the Students’ Office.
Interview for admission
The preliminary assessment interview consists of a test aimed at assessing the readiness and interest of the candidate for the audiovisual and dubbing sector. A further interview will be scheduled to assess the English language proficiency level (C1).